To upload the clinical evaluation document in Office 365 do the following:
- Login to the Microsoft Office portal by going to https://www.microsoftonline.com and login with your NetID@gfcmsu.edu and network password.
- Click on OneDrive.
- Create new folders by clicking on New > Folder. Provide a name and click "Ok".
- To add files to a folder you can either click on Upload, browse for the file, and upload it, or you can drag the file into the OneDrive window.
To share either a folder or an individual document:
- Click on the "share" button or the three dots and then "share".
- Click on the line that says "Anyone with the link" and change it to "Specific people".
- Click "Apply".
- Enter a user's name to search for the user, you can add multiple at the same time. Once the users have been added, click the "Send" button.