If you have given an Incomplete (“I”) to a student, please provide a completed Request for Incomplete Grade Form to the Registrar’s Office with required signatures. You are unable to enter that grade yourself.  Please resist the temptation to give a student an incomplete in lieu of a Failing Grade.  Incompletes should only be given in dire circumstances and only at the written request of the student.


If you have trouble getting into the Secure Area, please call Dena (771-4312) or e-mail admissions@gfcmsu.edu