Embedding content from Kanopy is quite easy if you follow the instructions below:
- Log into Kanopy by visiting https://gfcmsu.kanopy.com, clicking on Login and entering your @gfcmsu.edu email address and password. If you don't remember your password, click Forgot Password, and follow the instructions.
- Visit the video you wish to embed in the Kanopy site, click “share”, click “embed”, and copy the embed code.
- Go to the content area of the course you wish to embed the video and navigate to the proper module.
- Click on Upload/Create > Create a File.
- Give the new content topic a name.
- Click on the “Insert Stuff” button. It’s located on the far left of the WYSIWYG editor and looks similar to the YouTube logo.
- Click “Enter Embed Code”.
- Paste the embed code in the box and click Next.
- Click Finish.